Careers at Proz-At
Are you an experienced tiler looking for a change? Do you want a salary package that not only gives you an attractive salary but also flexibility in a full-time role with future opportunities?
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Immediate start available
- $500 sign-on bonus, paid at completion of probation
- Part time/flexible hours considered for the right person
- Small, strong, supportive team culture
- On-site training & professional development
- Stable, long-term employment Salary: $40 – $45/h, depending on experience.
People will describe you as a solutions-oriented person with an eye for detail and the ability to turn ideas and plans into reality. You take pride in your work and place importance on service, effective collaboration and quality workmanship. You enjoy working in a small team environment, value working unsupervised and show well-developed interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers. By joining our organization, you will be exposed to various opportunities for career advancement and personal growth. We value our employees’ professional development and provide a supportive environment that encourages learning and skill enhancement.
To join us, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Certificate 3 in Wall and Floor Tiling
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Own tools, reliable vehicle with the ability to tow a trailer
- Competent skills in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Exceptional communication/listening skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to execute quality work in all aspects of the job.
- Motivation, professionalism, reliability and a willingness to learn
- Great problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Tiling skills including mitres, demolition, plastering, screeding, waterproofing, grouting, and siliconing
- The ability in laying a range of materials including ceramic, porcelain, mosaics, large format, and patterns
- Versatility and openness to adapting to modern techniques
- Willingness to following precise directions and instructions from the site supervisor
- The ability to adapt to our policies and procedures including the use of technology to interact with the team
- Good time management while focussing on quality and high standard workmanship
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
We are Proz-At Tiling & Bathroom Renovations, www.prozatgroup.com.au, an experienced team of tilers and a renovation trade team. We are qualified, skilled, and reliable, and we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a high level of quality tiling jobs including bathroom, toilet, laundry, and kitchen renovations throughout Adelaide and surrounding suburbs, which we have done for the past 14 years. We are family owned and operated who value providing our team with support, good communication, and a strong team culture of like-minded tradespeople who take pride in their quality workmanship. Our current team includes apprentices, tradesmen and office staff, led by owner and director Bjorne Hards. At the core of our culture lies mutual respect, trust, collaboration, and support. We also love what we do and celebrate our successes as a team! Our business is family orientated, with working hours from 8:00am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday with the option to work full-time or part-time hours within or outside these hours/days if more convenient. Since we perform work across South Australia there may however be a need for occasional nights away, early starts or late finishes. We are in a growth phase and as a result, another critical position as a Tiler has become available in our team! You will be playing a vital part in the smooth running of this team with your role, with future opportunities to progress through further positions.
Please send CV and Covering Letter addressing the role and ‘Why you believe you should get the job’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
We look forward to your application!